Re: [Evolution] Applying filters automatically

Do you mean new as in unread, or new as in recent?

Hello,

I should have added that I'm sure Evolution is the only IMAP client
looking at my mail, yet when I start it up it doesn't apply filters to
the many new messages in my INBOX.

Maybe there is something wrong with the IMAP server I am using such that
it is not marking mails as "\Recent" correctly ?

Again, it only seems to be mails tha arrive while I'm actually connected
to the IMAP server with Evolution that get filtered.

Dave.