[Evolution] Deleted and Moved message display

I really like Evolution except for a couple of annoying (and I hope only temporary) behaviors.

I hate the strikethrough display.  I like to read messages in my inbox and after I read each message I either delete it or move it to a stored folder.  When I do this with Evolution I get a strikethrough.  The proper behavior would be to delete the message from the display and advance to the the next message.

I have also tried the "Hide Deleted Messages".  This doesn't work either.  Everytime I delete the message I am currently reading it appears to proceed to the next message, but nothing displays.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
ron

Ron Hauptfleisch
hops pobox com