Re: [Evolution] Evolution Help problem

For Nautilus to have a "View as HTML" option, you have to have the
nautilus-mozilla package installed on your system.

Alternatively, you could use a different help viewer.  For example, I
use Galeon.  Currently, this needs to be set up two different places in
the Gnome Control Center: Default Applications (select "Custom Help
Viewer" and enter "galeon"), and URL Handlers (change the handler for
the ghelp: protocol to galeon %s).

This is of course a bit redundant.