Re: [Evolution] Using Palm with Evolution

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 08:33, =?iso-8859-1?Q? Bj=F6rn=20Wachholz ?=
wrote:
Hi everbody

I`m trying to syncrosize my Palm Pilot with my Evolution 0.15. Everytime I try this, my Palm gets an
timeout and the gpilot processes dies. When I syncrosize it with my gcalender it works without any problems.
Does any of you guys know a solution for my little problem? The Palm-Thing is the only thing IÂm missing on
evolution....

Can you do the following on the command line:

killall gpilotd
gdb gpilotd

and see if anything interesting comes up.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com