Re: [Evolution] Colors of the number of mails

Are you using some funny theme?

The grey is definetly dark enough for me on my laptop or crt.

Maybe it can be tweaked, perhaps submit a cosmetic level bug report on
bugzilla.ximian.com about its legibility?

Hi,

is there a specific reason, why the number of mails/read mails in a certain
folder appears in white on grey on the right (next to the letter-with-pencil
symbol). For me, this has the effect, that I cannot read that at all on my
TFT display, and I can hardly read it on my CRT monitor.

Ciao and thanks
  Christoph
--
Mail: Christoph_Lorenz gmx de