[Evolution] Curiousity???

Is it my imagination, or is there a bug in gtkhtml?  Or is it in the
preview function itself?
        I just upgraded RPMwise to the 10.18.15.19 version of 16.99, and I am
getting some overlap on text, I think only on email addresses in the
body of the text.  Am I the only one?
        By the way, this is the only real complaint I can say that I have ever
had about Evo.  It is the best, and is an awesome piece of work.  I am
sure this is a bug that will be fixed by and by, I just am checking if
it is only me for my sanity.