[Evolution] Evolution string freeze

Hello, translators and hackers alike,

this is just to announce that all of the Evolution user-visible strings
will be frozen by Monday October 21st 12:00pm UTC.  This includes all
the strings in the Evolution, GtkHTML and GAL packages; after that date,
no changes to the strings will be made.

  I hope this will be enough time for translators to update their .po
files.  The first release candidate is planned for Monday, October 29th,
but there will probably be one more week (or so) for translators to fix
problems with the translations after that.

  I'd also like to take this chance to thank all the translators who
have been working on Evolution for all these months.  Keep up the great
work!  We truly appreciate it, and we love you all.

  Thanks,

--
Ettore