Re: [Evolution] No spell check?

I have been battling the same problem right now. I had it working under Mdk 8.0. I upped the system to Mdk 8.1 and several upgrades of Evolution, and somewhere along the way, I lost spell checking. I just installed gnome-spell from cvs. I also have all the psell and aspell RPMs and have spell checking enabled. The gnome-spell-component even shows up in the process list when I fire up a composer window. But no spell checking...

Sigh...

Ujwal

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 17:21, Michael Leone wrote:
On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 05:22, Radek Doulík wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 10:38, Randolph S. Kahle wrote:
> > The "check spelling" menu item is gray.
> >
> > What do I need to do to get this feature working in Evolution? Do I need
> > to down load a new component?
>
> You need gnome-spell package.

I have the gnome-spell package installed on Mandrake 8.1, but am not
seeing any spell-checking. What else is needed?