[Evolution] Problem with evo

Been struggling with the latest snap today.  Every time I press send receive
evo locks up and I have to send SIGTERM to evo, evo-mail, and evo-summary to
get it to shutdown.  Was wondering if there has been a problem with evo?

Basically what happens is I have 1 local box, and 3 POP3 connections that
populate my inbox.  Because it is an upgrade from the prior snapshot, it
asks me the passwords to all my servers (smtp and the pop3)  While typing in
the passwords (and never in the same place) evo stops responding.  Clicking
on the different evo windows leaves the windows unrefreshed, telling my that
evo is not responding.  Any help?