Re: [Evolution] Mozillasupport

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 12:35, Christopher Warner wrote:
I think that's more of a ximian desktop question. When the packages are
released you should be able to use 0.95.

As soon as /we/ release 0.95 packages evo will of course be use that
release. (I should note that the newest evo packages don't depend on
mozilla at all but only on libnspr.)
Luis

OR you could remove the ximian
packages and either compile it yourself, install the bins or the rpm/deb
packages that are floating aboout. That's the way that I get around it
:) because I'd prefer to use galeon instead of mozilla. Of course I
don't have nautilus mozilla support but that's why I have a galeon.