[no subject]

  This means that all code refactoring should now stop.  No code
optimization or major code cleanup is allowed from this point.  No
behavior will be changed.  All the requests for features and featurettes
are going to be kindly redirected to /dev/null.  :-)

  So, everyone will be working hard this week to isolate and fix all the
major and most common bugs.  Bugs that actually prevent usability of the
application will take precedence over the usual nit-picking.  No
crashing bug shall be left alive.

  Of course, we would greatly appreciate help from you, our user base.
If you find a serious bug, please don 't hesitate report it.  If you
don't report the bug, there are high chances that 1.0 will ship with
that bug.

  Also, Bug Days are going to happen normally on Thursday 9am - 9pm EDT
(1pm - 1am UTC) on irc.gnome.org, channel #evobugs.  See you there!

--
Ettore

--=-VIfKDKET/Q71wlwKym5I

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/0.14.99.1">
</HEAD>
<BODY>Hello all,<br>
this is just a warning to let everyone know that we are aiming for a total &quot;hard&quot; code freeze in
exactly two weeks from now.&nbsp; That's right, in two weeks we are supposed to come up with a 1.0 Release
Candidate.&nbsp; From that point, the code will only be changed in case of extreme brokenness.<br>
&nbsp; This means that all code refactoring should now stop.&nbsp; No code optimization or major code cleanup
is allowed from this point.&nbsp; No behavior will be changed.&nbsp; All the requests for features and
featurettes are going to be kindly redirected to <TT>/dev/null</TT>.&nbsp; :-)<br>
&nbsp; So, everyone will be working hard this week to isolate and fix all the major and most common
bugs.&nbsp; Bugs that actually prevent usability of the application will take precedence over the usual
nit-picking.&nbsp; No crashing bug shall be left alive.<br>
&nbsp; Of course, we would greatly appreciate help from you, our user base.&nbsp; If you find a serious bug,
please don 't hesitate report it.&nbsp; If you don't report the bug, there are high chances that 1.0 will
ship with that bug.<br>
&nbsp; Also, Bug Days are going to happen normally on Thursday 9am - 9pm EDT (1pm - 1am UTC) on
<TT>irc.gnome.org</TT>, channel <TT>#evobugs</TT>.&nbsp; See you there!<br>
-- <br>
Ettore</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-VIfKDKET/Q71wlwKym5I--