[Evolution] Re: Evo snapshot cannot send email
- From: Bob Doan <bdoan sicompos com>
- To: Charles Sullivan <cwsulliv triad rr com>
- Cc: users ximian com, evolution ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: Evo snapshot cannot send email
- Date: 14 Oct 2001 12:51:39 -0400
No, I had the same problem (RH 6.1).. another solution is to revert back
to the beta 5 RPM..
On Sun, 2001-10-14 at 12:02, Charles Sullivan wrote:
I'm sending this from Balsa, running under Red Hat 7.1 (i686)
Has anyone else experienced a problem sending email from the
recent Evolution snapshot 0.16.99 [+cvs.2001.10.13.08.08] ?
I had no problem sending with previous snapshots, and I can
still receive email on this one.
Evo asks me for my SMTP password and indicates in the progress
bar that the sending process is 100% complete. But the message
is never actually sent and doesn't appear in either the Sent or
Outbox folders. Then Evo won't exit properly and I have to kill
Is it just me?
Users maillist - Users ximian com
] [Thread Prev