[Evolution] mailto: links

I have galeon set up to use Gnome to handle mailto: links.

in the GNOME control center, mailto: links are handled by the following
command:

evolution "%s"

as I learned would work from this mailing list, and which had worked in
the past, by generating the commandline
'evolution "mailto:mail address"'

using CVS build from last night, however, when I click a mailto: link in
galeon, a new Evolution window pops up at the summary page, followed by
the pop up of the mail compose window when evolution is already open.

did the commandline change?

thanks
Joe