Re: [Evolution] Beta 5 is so Stable

On MI, 2001-10-10 at 05:57, Matthew Keller wrote:

      ? I use Evo-latest over POP as my primary mailer (have since ... Gee...
May, June... Something like that) ... I've NEVER had Evo "eat" messages.
The only time I've ever lost ANY data was back when the mailbox format
changed, and I had to toss my old dirs to build new ones .. That was
Julyish. As for the freezing - I'd look elsewhere - Again, my Evo is on
24x7 with me actively using it 12-16 hours a day, about 1200 messages a
day.

I am just as surprised as you are, but it happened to me several times.

--
Florin Andrei