Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync]

Are you using anything else to check your mail while evolution is using it?

Its unlikely the folde really is corrupt, it just locked, tried to re-sync,
and still didn't find the structure was as it thought it was.

Could just be a bug.

Can anyone shed more light on why this is happening?
--

I'm recurringly getting this error sometimes in my inbox folder and
another folder where the Summary and folder mismatch?

Full error is : Error while 'Storing folder '$PATH'': Summary and folder
mismatch, even after a sync

I've noticed that when looking at the mbox with a text editor, that some
of the messages that I've moved, or deleted still remain in the mbox...

Any ideas as to the problem?  why they're getting corrupted?

I can't expunge either, it complains and refuses to do it.

--
Andrew Lombardi
Mystic Coders

http://www.mysticcoders.com