Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync]

Are you using anything else to check your mail while evolution is using it?

Its unlikely the folde really is corrupt, it just locked, tried to re-sync,
and still didn't find the structure was as it thought it was.

Could just be a bug.

Can anyone shed more light on why this is happening?

I'm recurringly getting this error sometimes in my inbox folder and
another folder where the Summary and folder mismatch?

Full error is : Error while 'Storing folder '$PATH'': Summary and folder
mismatch, even after a sync

I've noticed that when looking at the mbox with a text editor, that some
of the messages that I've moved, or deleted still remain in the mbox...

Any ideas as to the problem?  why they're getting corrupted?

I can't expunge either, it complains and refuses to do it.

Andrew Lombardi
Mystic Coders
andrew mysticcoders com