[Evolution] Attachment Problems with latest Snap?

Before I wander off and search bugzilla - anyone else having trouble
attaching files with the latest snapshot?

Sometimes (haven't found the pattern yet - but I think it's related to
file type - pdfs are giving me the most reliable trouble) if I try and
attach a file nothing happens.  I started evolution-mail in it's on
tty with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 and saw the following assert fail:

composer-CRITICAL **: file e-msg-composer-attachment-bar.c: line 147
(add_common): assertion `attachment != NULL' failed.

Anyone else?

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in
   times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too
   extravagant to endure."
                     - Thurgood Marshall

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C