Re: [Evolution] Sent folder is now bold and displays message count

I suspect any change would confuse you.

Well what do i do then?  Just leave it off?  And never have any count at
all on it?

No matter what happens people will whinge, especially if its a change
from what they're used to.

But the count and the folder name on the Sent folder are bold in the
latest snapshot so it looks the same as the folders which have unread
messages.  I find it confusing as well.
S.