Re: [Evolution] Checking mbox folders

Hmm... so I'd have to use an IMAP server for Evolution to check a few
mailboxes which might have new mail?  Or does just hitting Send/Receive
make Evolution requery each mailbox to see if there is new mail?  I'm
using Gkrellm to biff the mail, so I'm already notified in that way.

Btw.. I've also found that Evolution doesn't seem to set the read bit
correctly on mbox files .. it seems .. since the mailcheck program and
mutt both tell me certain messages are new when I've read them, and
expunged (which seems like an unnecessary next step)..

Anyways .. I LOVE this program .. it helps with sorting and sifting mail
like no other mail program I've seen ..

And, in the Summary screen up top ... is there a definitive guide to
writing one of these notifications?  I'd like to see one which had the
local time and times around the globe of certain places that are picked
(that would be nice).. if its not already done, I'd be willing to throw
in a few nuts and bolts to get it working.  I'll take a look, but by
chance does anyone know where all the Summary data is kept?

Thanks!