[Evolution] How to specify a news server in evolution?

I have evolution 0.13 installed (evolution-0.13-3mdk to be more
specific) and trying to subscribe to a news server. According to the
documentation -- Chapter 9: Advanced Configuration -- there is a 'News
Server' tab. However, it does not say where this tab is and it does not
appear in figure 9.1 (same chapter and page) nor does it show up in the
mail account configuration tool. I am guessing by the way the
documentation reads that it is supposed to be there even though it is
not in figure 9.1. I also looked under 'Tools->Subscribe to Folders...'
and there is not tab there either or any other way to subscribe to a
news server.

So, how do I specify a news server in evolution?

Al Niessner