Re: [Evolution] Strange Hangs

On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 20:16, Julia A. Case wrote:
Sometimes I notice that Evolution stops responding to mouse clicks and
keystrokes, and if I check the process list it is using all the
available CPU time...  If I wait for a minute or two it comes back and
the CPU usage drops.  There is no IP activity at that point either.

Followup to my last post...  during the times that evolution eats up all
the cpu time, the X server also seems to increase in it's use of CPU so
that the 2 of them compete for the CPU...

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]