[Evolution] Filters cannot move mail to Trash, or any folder

Similar to the stated problem below, I found that the filters will not
let me set them up pointing to any folders. When I click on the chosen
folder of destination, I either get as warning message that starts with
"Oops...", it just does not work and the filter still shows no folder
assigned, and won;t let me, or Evolution crashes on me. I am running the
latest release of Evolution on Red Hat 7.1.

                                Thanks
                                Sean