Re: [Evolution] evolution and xinerama

On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 23:23, Dave Euser wrote:
Well...don't really have to play with this right now, so I ended up
going to 2 seperate displays, as the 2nd head really just has a
terminal, IM clients, gkrellm, xmms running, which kinda stay put.....
This is what I've done..

(RH7.1, Matrox G450, X4.0.3)

I've tried one large window & two seperate windows, and I'm most
comfortable with two displays (no big seperation down the middle, which
makes pop-up windows hard to read). I'm also back to Enlightenment, as
it's the only WindowManager I've found that deals with twin-head
properly (eg, with a screen-saver..)

--
--==++
Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

 Personal web site: http://lucas.ucs.ed.ac.uk/
Important Question: What if there were no hypothetical questions?