Re: [Evolution] 2GB file size limit

Use more folders.

I appear to be hitting a 2 GB filesize limit with evolution-mail.

It appears that the problem is NOT my filesystem as I successfully
created a 5 GB file elsewhere on the parition.

I am running Linux 2.4.9 and using a ReiserFS 3.6 partition. My
distribution is Debian "woody/testing" with deb-src compiled packages of
Evolution and other packages it depends on.

I am currently running Evolution 0.13 (beta 3), but saw no mention of
this "bug" in the Beta 4 release notes. I will upgrade to the latest
version when the necessary debian packages become available to do a
deb-src compile.

--jeremy/brainsik-- Public Key @ http://brainsik.to/pubkey.asc