Re: [Evolution] Filters on IMAP

On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 20:05, Dan Winship wrote:
evolution won't allow me to create such filters. I can create filters
for moving mails to my local folders, but not to any IMAP folder.

"can't" how? They don't appear in the folder tree? It won't allow you
to select them? What exactly are you doing? I just tried and it worked fine
for me.

They appear in the folder-tree, and I can select them, but when I press
'OK' the folder "grays out" and the popup stays up till I cancel. If I
select a local folder instead of an IMAP folder, pressing OK closes the
popup and the folder is selected in the rules.

        /mailund

--
The reason attempted suicide is illegal: The government can't tax you
if you're dead.