[Evolution] Mailto URL handler

Ok, after a lengthy reinstall session due to something I screwed up, I'm
finally up and running again. The only thing that doesn't seem to be
working is the ability to tie in Evolution as a mailto handler from
Mozilla. Can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do?

I've set a mailto under URL Handlers in Control Center, as mailto ->
evolution "%s".

I've even tried setting up evo as a helper app in Mozilla. Nothing works
for me, and I'm really getting frustrated!

Any advice?

Kris