Re: [Evolution] to be usable

On 28 Nov 2001, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 13:47, Mark Neill wrote:
these choices, and as you point out, you can change it, so this isn't a
real problem.
Actually, Evolution supports IMAP Sent and Drafts folders, but you must
configure Evolution to do it in the Account Editor.

Which is what I said at the end.  I understand the want for it, I debate
the suggestion that it should be default for IMAP users, as it is more
likely to cause problems.  This is a personal preference, not by any means
a limitation.