Re: [Evolution] HELO command not supported

What sort of half arsed broken smtp server are you using?

Create a bug report and attach a trace of the output of
evolution-mail when CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 is set in the environment
before its run.

Extremely irritating!  When I try to send mail (SMTP) with
no authentication method specified (the only thing supported
by my ISP) I get an error that the HELO command is not
supported.  My message is sent, but it's not saved to the
Sent folder, and I am always returned to the message.  It's
become a major annoyance, so any help is GREATLY
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.