Re: [Evolution] HELO command not supported

This sounds like a problem with your SMTP server. HELO is a very basic
SMTP command and initiates the SMTP transaction from the client to the
server. Which SMTP server is your ISP providing? Can you use other mail
clients with that server without any problems?

You can turn on debugging in evolution be "export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1"
and running evolution-mail in that same shell. Wait for a few seconds
and run evolution from a different shell. Send a test mail and capture
the SMTP transaction and send the results to the developers.

Ujwal