Re: [Evolution] Replying to list sends message to myself

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Winship [mailto:danw ximian com]
Sent: Dienstag, 27. November 2001 15:50
To: wolfi_z web de
Cc: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Replying to list sends message to myself

Hm. I assume it always works the same way for any given
message? If so,
please file a bug in bugzilla and attach a message that it does the
wrong thing for.

-- Dan

Hi Dan,

I will post it on bugzilla as soon as it happens once again. I cannot tell when this will be, because this
phenomena does not unveil any kind of cause to me :-)
I assume you are talking about the message source, aren't you?
When this has happened, up to now I always opened the message, 'as new', and re-sent it where I would have
liked it to be sent already in the first attempt ... but that means, of course, I changed the recipient
manually.

Have a nice day anyway!

Wolfi

mailto:wolfi_z web de
Die schönsten Ski-Regionen der Alpen - jetzt bei Ferienklick.de
http://ferienklick.de/ski/?PP=2-5-100-105-38