Re: [Evolution] Error downloading rdf

On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 15:05, Ken Guest wrote:
I added http://www.linux.ie/news.rdf as a news feed for my Summary page
but get a "Error downloading RDF" each time I hit reload even though
wget can download the file just fine.
All other rdf files are displayed in the Summary without any problems,
so this to me spells out that there's a problem with downloading that
specific rdf rather than there being a more general
error/misconfiguration.

what do I need to do?

I'll tell you what I needed to do:
run /usr/bin/evolution-executive-summary in a seperate xterm to see a
more explicit error message - it's my bad, Evo's fine: I didn't have a
string replace for " & " happening.

k.