[Evolution] Blocking only images in HTML mail? (help w/answering a 3rd party query please)

Hi all,

I was doing some Evolution advocacy and I'm stuck in answering this
question. Can someone please help answer it and I'll pass it on. The
relevant part of the discussion is below (thanks):

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:04:41 +1300, in article