Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml problems.

When you compile the packages, you need to specify the --prefix
correctly so that the libraries are install in the proper places,
otherwise they default to the /usr/local hierarchy, and are not
necessarily found by other configure scripts.

When configuring packages for evolution/gnome, use

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc

Not that for your system, the values for "prefix" and "sysconfdir" may
be different. You can find out the appropriate values by:

gnome-config --prefix
gnome-config --sysconfdir

Ujwal