Re: [Evolution] No new snapshots?

On Tue, 2001-11-20 at 17:12, Michael Leone wrote:
There don't seem to be any new snapshots since the 14th; that was just
before RC2 came out. What's the scoop? I was using the snaps by
manuallly FTPing them, since Red Carpet doesn't work for my distro. And
the snapshot build status web page -
http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot - haven't been updated since even
earlier than that, the 11th.

Any idea on when snapshots will be available again?

Not sure, nothing is really changing since RC2.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com