[Evolution] Palm Syncing weirdness

Whenever I try to sync only one conduit "fires off" during the sync.
For instance if I have the address, calendar and todo conduit set for
sync the address one fires, but then the sync session quits without
firing the other conduits.

I have my conduits setup to do a full copy from evo to my palm(visor).

If I disable the address and calendar conduits then I can get the todo
conduit to fire.

I have pilot-link-0.9.5-ximian.2 and gnome-pilot-0.1.63-ximian.1.

Any clues?

TIA
--
James Harrison  RHCE,CCNA