Praise be!!! (Was Re: [Evolution] Spell checking in SuSE)

Praise be to you!!!!!  I had been knocking my head against the wall for
WEEKS trying to get spell-checking working in Evo, all with NO success.
This recipe worked wonders. I now have all sorts of misspelled words
underlined in red in my emails!

I will also add that, using SuSE 7.2, I could NOT get the RC2 version ov
Evo to install this morning. It complained of all sorts of dependencies
not met (funny, everything it complained about was installed), so I used
this trick to install the latest version of Evo as well and it worked
like a charm.

On another note, Kudos to the Evo team, as all the Sync conduits now
work (even the address conduit, which NEVER worked before!).

I am now offically and (I hope) permanently weaned from Netscrap and
Mozilla!!!!

Best,

dg