Re: [Evolution] Printing!

It sounds like something is wrong with your gnome-print install and
gtkhtml is getting very confused when it cannot find fonts for
printing.  What version of gnome-print do you have installed?  Can you
file a bug report a http://bugzilla.ximian.com/ against gtkhtml and
include a stack trace of the mail component when it crashes?

thanks,

--Larry