[Evolution] no sync

Hi !

My laptop (as several laptops) has a sloow HD. I think that's why Evo is
so slow: it does an fsync() or something like this when writing its
mail, and this brings my computer to a halt during several seconds.

As I know my laptop doesn't really need fsync() (even in case of power
outage, it has batteries), could there be an option to turn it off ? I'm
sure the speed gain would be tremendeous on configs like mine.

KUTGW
        Xav