[Evolution] Re: local inbox vs. IMAP inbox

Jeffrey Stedfast writes:
I'm not sure what you are asking...?
Evolution doesn't download IMAP mail into your local Inbox unless you
setup filters to do so and also configure Evolution to filter your IMAP
Inbox.

Allow me to explain :) I'm trying to switch completely from windoze to Linux. Pegasus mail (and my huge mail archive) is one of the last things holding me there. I just setup the full courier mail suite on my local server, and finally got mail routing through my firewall (boy what a PITA *that* was). I played with netscape and mozilla mail with a couple of IMAP accounts on the server, created some mail folders, filters, etc (now that mail is flowing nicely). When I first fired up evolution, it brought a bunch of messages into it's own local inbox (the one that shows in the button panel along the left side). In the folder list, I see both sets of folders, ie, the (apparently) primary folders, and the folders for my main IMAP account on the server. Questions: I want mail to stay in my IMAP folders, in fact, I'd rather not even see the default folders. How do I do that? If I can't get rid of them, can I make the big Inbox button go to my IMAP inbox? I hope that makes at least a little sense :-) Thanks in advance, Steve