Re: [Evolution] Use Evolution as Newsgroup reader

On Sat, 2001-11-17 at 12:22, Kevyn Nguyen wrote:
Hi:

I would like setup Evolution as a Newsgroup reader.  Is this possible?
Where can I find more information regarding this?

Thanks in advance,
Kevyn

I don't think this is possible.  It's been discussed on the list in the
past, but I guess not recently.  I also thought it would be in the FAQ
or README file, but it wasn't.  Maybe because they didn't mention that
Evolution is a newsreader, that was sufficient instead of saying it
isn't.

A while ago there was some code in Evo for Newsgroups (it's probably
still in there), but AFAIK no one was really maintaining it.  It'll
probably be supported eventually.

Dan