[Evolution] reply, password, account, subject blink

Hi all,

Reply:

When there is a reply-to in the header, I cannot reply to the sender, or
all recipients.

I already posted a mail about this, but I still find it very annoying,
that I have to copy paste the addresses each time.

So please correct this, and reply to the address set in the reply-to
field only when someone hits the "normal" reply button.

Password:

Evo does not remember my pop3 password (0.99).

Account:

A question is that how can I choose the sender account for the mails
with keyboard (without mouse)?

Subject blink:

Sometimes there is a cursor in the subject field, too.

Thanks,

attila