[Evolution] 1.0 branch

Hello all,

I have just created a 1.0 branch for Evolution, evolution-1-0-branch.

  1.0 and all the successive stable 1.0.x releases will come from that branch.  As a consequence,the 1.0 branch is subject to patch review mode, through the evolution-patches maililing list.  On the other hand, maintainers will be free to commit to the trunk (but contributors that are not part of the core team will still have to ask for permission before committing changes, of course).

  As for 1.0, we are now in super-frozen state.  No patches should be submitted to the 1.0 branch for now, unless some major showstopper is found.  The plan is to make RC2 the 1.0 release, and so far there has not been any evidence that more patching is required.  So even if patches are still welcome and patch review will go on, any further changes to the tree should be re-targeted as post-1.0.

  Bye,

--
Ettore