Re: [Evolution] How does threaded view work?

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 12:20, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
How does this work? I thought it was based off some message IDs, but it
seems to go off the subject. I had a few messages with the same subject
"Meeting", and they got bunched together in a thread group even though
the messages were not related each other. Can someone explain?

It's mostly off message ID, but it uses subjects too, to deal with
broken mailers that don't set in-reply-to/references correctly.

Although I suspect it probably messes things up more than it helps these
days. (I mean, what mailer doesn't do in-reply-to or references?)

-- Dan