[Evolution] A suggestion...

I dont know if it already exist or if somebody else has suggested this
but....I'm suscribed to several mailing lists, and i receive only the
digests...and when i want to reply a message i have to copy the original
message to the new one (which is not a problem)...but...i would like to
have an option to put the ">" symbol at the beginning of each line like
the tipical reply message (something like "comment lines"...)...to show
what is the original message...and not to put it manually...

sorry about my english...
--
Jorge Salinas
jst ing puc cl