Re: [Evolution] still no palm syncing?

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 13:53, John Sturgeon wrote:
I'm still not able to sync with my palm:

gpilotd: relocation error: gpilotd: undefined symbol: stat

Is this my problem or are there still problems linking in the libraries?

I still get this too (not surprising, since the problem comes from
either gnome-pilot or pilot-link, and no new Ximian release of those
have been made available :-)

Richard.
--
Richard Bellavance                   COGNICASE inc.
Analyste-programmeur principal       Hébergement, sécurité et réseaux