[Evolution] More address nonsense

  Is this s known bug?  Will I forever have to type addresses into the
To field manually?

  I'd imported my pine address book into evo.  Each time I've had to do
this (had file corruption before & the new snapshot replaced the file
I'd deleted), none of the addresses work.  There appear to be no spaces
round the address, though there is in the name (should the address field
in the Contact Card only have an address, as opposed to name & address?)

  Anyway, any mail I send is returned "user unknown".

  Errrrrrrr.

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux