[Evolution] More on format query

  Hey,

  I just found this:

Bug #6725 Product - Version Component Status Short Summary
6725 GAL - unspecified EText RESOLVED The color of text in E_Entry
doesn't match the gtk theme's one

Opened by hvv hippo ru (Vlad Harchev) on  2001-08-08 02:33   Long
Description

The color of text in E_Entry  doesn't match the gtk theme's one.
It's fatal for me - I use 'white text on dark background' gtk theme, and
since text in E_Entry  is always black, I can't read it at all!

------- Additional Comments From Vlad Harchev 2001-10-21 15:36 -------

Patch to fix it is in
http://mail.ximian.com/archives/public/gal-hackers/2001-October/000193.html

  Would this patch ~really~ set font colour to that of the gtk theme?
This wouldn't address converting html, but it would allow me to set a
dark theme with a bright, different coloured font.

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux