Re: [Evolution] X cut'n'paste with VNC

I realize this probably isn't an Evolution issue, and I'm pretty
certain
it's not a bug, but, just for my own edification:

I run Evolution at home thru a VNC server, so it's in a VNC session at
work (if that makes sense). If I want to cut'n'paste between an
Evolution window at home and an xterm at work, I have to copy the text
from Evolution into an xterm in the VNC session, then to an xterm at
work. I can copy from xterm to xterm across the 'session boundary' just
fine, but not from Evolution. I realize there are probably somewhere
around 83 different X 'standards' for doing cut'n'paste.

(When I say cut'n'paste, I mean highlight w/ right mouse, paste with
middle mouse).

Like I said, just interested.

       Thanks,

       John A.