Re: [Evolution] simple filter import/export idea

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 13:45, Luis Villa wrote:
FWIW, it's pretty straightforward to just cut and past XML from the
filters and vfolders. 'less ~/evolution/v*xml' is your friend.
Obviously, this is less sophisticated than your suggestion, but for most
cases is a pretty straightforward solution.
Luis

I do know all about the filters being saved as XML and that the can be
copied and pasted with a text editor, but you have to understand that
most users, I'd imagine, would much prefer to be insulated from having
to do such a thing, besides which not having to edit the filters.xml
makes the whole thing much less prone to overwrite or mangle the file.

k.