Re: [Evolution] Outlook express dbx files

My apologies for an HTML formatted message.

Here it is again, in plain text:

Austin,

I believe they disabled syncing with this evo build.

The problem though is that however they did it, they also messed up
gnome-pilot.  I can't sync MAL, do a backup, nothing.

Hopefully future disabling won't have the same effect.

Any word on when syncing will return?

-john sturgeon <><
  systems architect
  senareider inc.