[Evolution] Calendar component is broken in current CVS

I updated from anoncvs this morning, and now when I start Evo the
Calendar doesn't start.  I did a killev, oaf-slay, and gconftool
--shutdown and this didn't fix the problem.  Here's the message I get:

[dhensley athlinux dev]$ evolution-calendar

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `BonoboObject'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-running-context.c: line 413
(bonobo_running_context_auto_exit_unref): assertion `object != NULL'
failed.

calendar-gui-ERROR **: I could not register a Calendar control factory.
aborting...
Aborted